Title: Family Constellations Revealed,
Writter: Indra Torsten Preiss
Welcome to the world of constellations.
Family and other forms of constellations constitute one of the most effective and thrilling modern therapeutic methods that will help you improve your relationships and life in general by allowing love to flow.
Not since Freud has the realm of psychology seen such groundbreaking insights as those provided by Hellinger, the founder of constellations. Constellation work is a universal tool that will enable you to identify and resolve problems in any sphere of life, including personal relationships, health, and the workplace.
This easy-to-read book comprehensively explains the method and theory of constellations. To augment understanding, the text is illustrated with detailed, authentic case studies from Indra’s practice. The latest research and innovative applications of systemic constellations, such as organizational, structural, and table constellations, are also discussed, as well as relevant scientific research.
Whether you are a layman or spiritual seeker interested in improving your life or a therapist interested in adding another dimension to your therapeutic skills arsenal, this book is an indispensable treasure trove of information and insights that will go a long way in helping you find true understanding about constellations and how relationships work.
- Order Of Love
- Family Constellations And Children
- Family Constellations And Disease
- Other Types Of Constellations
- Science And Constelletions
- “This is a must read, Hellinger is super in understanding the conflicts within the family unit and then unfolds how to correct it, definitely a must read.”
- “Good introduction to Bert Hellinger’s work. An interesting and accessible book to introduce you to Bert Hellinger’s work and the power of taking a systemic view.”